Our policies are short and simple, and are in place to create a sense of order. Failure to meet these guidelines will result in disciplinary action at the behest of an admin. You can be banned for a year so think carefully before you click the edit button! Lesser infractions will merit a temporary ban, blatant vandalism will earn a long-term ban.
- CITE/SOURCE any information found and provided by linking, and/or screenshots, and videos.
- If you are going to edit a page, please know what you are talking about since griefing can be just as harmful when it is unintentional.
- When you make a page, please make it related to Seamus. (e.g Mr. Meowgi and Glidey McHorse ).
- Do not make pages about the games he plays.
- Do add pages for games series but only if they have a specific and individual name, such as Ex-Comm and The Road to Anthony Carmine .
- Do not make a page about a video game character.
- When creating pages, attempt to keep in the structure of introduction paragraph or sentence, history paragraph, bio/summary paragraph and trivia section.
- Article comments are there to help with a page. Give your opinion, ask a question, or suggest a change to the article. If your comment adds nothing to an article, or is in any way rude/ obnoxious/ offensive, it will be removed. Depending on how severely you break this rule you may be banned.
- Names can be confusing as many content creators go by more than one name. When trying to decide which name of the person you are going to add to an article, see if there are any pre-existing structured categories. This can help to mitigate confusion.
- Do not harass other editors or wiki users in any way.
- Although the you can be banned for violating our policies, ultimately the decision of banning is up to the admins. If you think you were wrongfully banned, please feel free to contact us about it.
- No griefing or vandalizing pages, otherwise you will be blocked.